Apptuter is a framework to produce mobile apps out of social media content, currently supporting generating apps out of Facebook public pages content and can produce apps for Android and Firefox OS.
- "Stand alone mobile app" keep your social media customers or fans connected and reachable .
- "Push Notifications" Let your users aware of your important announcements.
- "Offline browsing" No network? No problem, the content is cached!
- "Hash commands" Utilize specialized hashtags to control the content format and appearance.
- "Themes selection" Attractive color schemes, and willing to add your favourite one.
- "Real time updates" Your app users can sync the app with your latest posts.
- "Platform support" Works with Android version 3.0+ and Firefox OS. And more platforms support to come!
- Providing business owners and interest groups' moderators with easy to use DIY tool to extend their reachability to their customers and fans on mobile devices.
- Helping web developers to offer app development to their cusotmer with app development using technologies they are allready familiar with.
Apptuter app, is a demo version produced by Apptuter framework, instead of being hardcoded to specific Facebook page, it allows you to do a live test of the framework features, apptuter app can be found at:
- For Android: Google play.
- For Firefox OS: Firefox marketplace.
- Online emulator version available at our commercial support website apptuter.com, please note that there is a limitation on number of concurrent emulator sessions running.
- Please review our Getting Started for Firefox OS guide.
- Please review our Getting Started for Android guide.
- Please visit our Wiki section for documentation.
- You may use Repository issues section for all of your queries and comments.
- You can email us as well: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Commercial support including compiling, packaging, custom development and push notifications integration is available at our commercial website: apptuter.com
Redistribution and use in source and binary forms, with or without modification, are permitted provided that the following conditions are met:
- Redistributions of source code must retain the above copyright notice, this list of conditions and the following disclaimer.
- Redistributions in binary form must reproduce the above copyright notice, this list of conditions and the following disclaimer in the documentation and/or other materials provided with the distribution.
- Neither the name of Egirna Technologies Limited nor the names of its contributors may be used to endorse or promote products derived from this software without specific prior written permission.
THIS SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED BY THE COPYRIGHT HOLDERS AND CONTRIBUTORS "AS IS" AND ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE ARE DISCLAIMED. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE COPYRIGHT OWNER OR CONTRIBUTORS BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE GOODS OR SERVICES; LOSS OF USE, DATA, OR PROFITS; OR BUSINESS INTERRUPTION) HOWEVER CAUSED AND ON ANY THEORY OF LIABILITY, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, STRICT LIABILITY, OR TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE OR OTHERWISE) ARISING IN ANY WAY OUT OF THE USE OF THIS SOFTWARE, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGE.
You ultimately are responsible to use this software in compliance with Facebook, Google and Mozilla terms of service and end user license agreement. This applies to any service this software may integrate with.